10 Prevailing Signs That Someone Is A Filipino
You will immediately notice them!
Posted on: Thursday, January 1, 2015
1. Rice is a necessity. If you can’t live without rice, then you’re a Pinoy.
Flickr | Rachel
2. Singing is part of your household practice and you own a karaoke.
3. You have extra body part called “cellphone”.
Facebook | Showbiz Government
4. You or a relative of yours have a nickname that’s pronounced twice.
5. You’re very hospitable and offers too much food for the visitor to take in.
6. You love Manny Pacquiao!
7. When pointing towards a direction, you use your lips instead of fingers.
8. When your bathroom has a tabo and you use it during a
9. You sometimes mispronounce ‘F’ as ‘P’, ‘V’ as ‘B’ or ‘Z’ as ‘S’.
10. You’re still smiling after a strong typhoon!
9 Cebuano Birthday Traditions That Are Still Practiced Today
6 Sinulog Parties You SHOULDN’T Miss
14 Pasalubongs To Bring Home From Cebu
Will You Help Open An Orphanage For Homeless Kids In Cebu?
9 Weird Filipino Practices That Make Foreigners Ask “WHY?”
The 5 People I Met In Heaven — I Mean In The Sto. Niño Procession
How To Behave During The Novena Mass for the feast of the Sto. Nino
On Why Pinoy Dota Gamers Are Hated Around The World
9 Cebu Festivals You Should Not Miss
9 Headache-Inducing Moments When Commuting In Cebu
9 Rare Photos Of Dr. Jose Rizal You’ve Probably Never Seen
Submit your Videos
A hidden surfer’s Paradise in Eastern Samar
MALAPASCUA CLIFF JUMPING
SNAKE PRINCESS NAGSELOS?
Tweets by @mugstoria