10 Prevailing Signs That Someone Is A Filipino
You will immediately notice them!
Posted on: Thursday, January 1, 2015
1. Rice is a necessity. If you can’t live without rice, then you’re a Pinoy.
Flickr | Rachel
2. Singing is part of your household practice and you own a karaoke.
3. You have extra body part called “cellphone”.
Facebook | Showbiz Government
4. You or a relative of yours have a nickname that’s pronounced twice.
5. You’re very hospitable and offers too much food for the visitor to take in.
6. You love Manny Pacquiao!
7. When pointing towards a direction, you use your lips instead of fingers.
8. When your bathroom has a tabo and you use it during a
9. You sometimes mispronounce ‘F’ as ‘P’, ‘V’ as ‘B’ or ‘Z’ as ‘S’.
10. You’re still smiling after a strong typhoon!
9 Cebuano Birthday Traditions That Are Still Practiced Today
6 Sinulog Parties You SHOULDN’T Miss
14 Pasalubongs To Bring Home From Cebu
Will You Help Open An Orphanage For Homeless Kids In Cebu?
9 Weird Filipino Practices That Make Foreigners Ask “WHY?”
The 5 People I Met In Heaven — I Mean In The Sto. Niño Procession
How To Behave During The Novena Mass for the feast of the Sto. Nino
On Why Pinoy Dota Gamers Are Hated Around The World
9 Cebu Festivals You Should Not Miss
9 Headache-Inducing Moments When Commuting In Cebu
How to go to Cambais falls in Alegria, Cebu
10 Filipino Traditions That Are Almost No Longer Being Practiced
The hidden Gem in Southern Cebu Alegria – Cancalanog falls
8 Situations Every Heartbroken Bisaya Can Relate To
PARA SA MGA IN A CHAR CHAR RELATIONSHIP
Tweets by @mugstoria