How many have you been greeted by your neighbor every time you pass by their house? If you’re a poor Pinoy (like I used to be… just joking I’m still poor haha), chances are you’d love to eat whatever your neighbor offers… like these foods:
You can add soy sauce if it isn’t salty enough for you!
2. Going to the beach? Here, bring some of these!
3. Don’t forget to dip them in ginamos!
Rice with ginamos? I used to dig that when I was a kid! (It’s not that I don’t like it grandma, it’s just that it has no nutrition value at all!)
4. No baon? No problem!
Proof that rice goes with everything…
5. Everybody’s favorite: Sardines with Odong!
6. Don’t forget the other one: Sardines with Misua!
7. Buwad and Buwad Bolinao forever!
Just don’t eat too much or your blood pressure will elevate!