We Filipinos have already grown used to flooding that we just don’t give a f!@k anymore. Here are some funny pictures that show it’s true!
1. Tanods: “No thieves to chase, better relax!”
2. Best friends gotta stick together, right?
3. ♬“Ako’y isang sirena!” ♬
4. No need to go to Siargao when you can surf in your front yard!
5. Classes are suspended but not work; as if workers are immune to floods!
6. Rain or shine, we still merrily drink our hearts out!
7. I salute this schoolgirl. *claps*
Janela Arcos Lelis, 12, wades through floodwater as she tightly holds the Philippine flag in a heroic act to save the national symbol from being swept away by the raging water on that stormy day on July 26. Albay resident Frank Lurzano captured the scene on film.
8. These daredevil kids…
9. We sure do LOVE basketball!
10. Love can’t be stopped, no matter how strong the storm is!
What about you? What’s your gimmick this rainy season?