Uhmmm… what do I say? Everywhere in Cebu is awesome! Especially at night!
1. Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral
This church is the seat of the Metropolitan Archdiocese of Cebu.
2. Mandaue-Mactan Bridge
As of 2013, the name of this bridge is now ‘Serging Osmeña Bridge‘.
3. The tallest building in Cebu (it’s now the 2nd as of Jan. 2015)
Yes, you’re right! Crown Regency Hotel was the tallest building in Cebu with a height of 165 meters until the completion of Horizons 101 in January 2015. This condominium building stands 178 meters.
4. Colon, busy as ever!
5. South Road Properties
Good place for drag racing.
6. Cebu Provincial Capitol
7. Chapel of San Pedro Calungsod to the right. But guess what’s on the left?
It’s the SM Seaside City Cebu which is coming soon this year!
8. Do you recognize this building in Lahug?
It’s the Water Front Cebu City Hotel & Casino!
9. Mactan Shrine
A perfect dating place for my girlfriend… if I ever had one.
10. Baywalk at Naga City
Yet another good dating place for my wife… oh wait!
11. Isn’t this iconic place so majestic at night?
It’s sad the Magellan’s Cross was affected by the 2013 earthquake.
12. I know that you know this place!
13. City of Cebu at night, shot from Mountain View Park, Busay
Did you enjoy the view of Cebu at night? Awesome, isn’t it?