A compilation of cartoons that illustrate the death of real socialization and conversation has recently become viral after it was posted on Facebook by Ali Moeen Nawazish, a Pakistani academic, notable for making the second world record by getting 22 A grades in A Levels.
Let’s once again scroll through these photos and realize how far we’ve come to not talk with each other.
1. When instead of playing patintero, tumbang lata or habulan, your friends prefer Clash of Clans or Defense of the Ancients (DotA).
2. So you try going to the woods to enjoy nature but mostly to improve your social status by posting cool photos and updates.
3. Or you’d rather choose the beach and take snapshots of your feet with the exquisite landscape as background while your lying in the white sand.
4. Then you stand up and find your tan lines to be like this.
5. And while your finally enjoying the pleasures of the beach, someone starts to drown. But hey, before you save that poor guy, take a photo of him first and upload it with probably the caption: “Someone’s drowning! Guess who’s there to rescue?”
6. Or how about take a selfie and let the world judge how you look?
7. ‘Cause well, you know, you rule the world, as well as every technological advances on Earth. Or do you?
8. Go on a date.
9. And if it doesn’t work, go on another date. This time make sure to defend yourself and your tendencies.
10. If it doesn’t work, well…
11. But don’t fret. Someday soon, you’ll find the perfect match.
12. Then you’ll get married.
13. Probably even live happily.
14. So when the angel of death comes to visit, you ask for documentation.
15. And repent all of what you’ve lost for all eternity.